In 2015, worker organizations, allies, and technical advisors came together to create the Worker-driven Social Responsibility Network for the purpose of expanding, promoting, and replicating this model in supply chains around the world. The WSR Network was founded by seven organizations:
- Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Fair Food Standards Council
- Migrant Justice
- National Economic and Social Rights Initiative
- T’ruah: The Rabbinic Call for Human Rights
- Worker Rights Consortium
With the support of its staff, the Network seeks to build understanding of the WSR model among a wide range of relevant actors, provide support and coordination for worker-led efforts to replicate the model, and create a paradigm shift within the field to establish the model as the baseline for workers’ rights program within global supply chains.
Read more about the Network’s mission here.
Download “About the WSR Network” (PDF) here.